Our Values, Vision and Ethos
Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT) exists to provide high quality education at the heart of the community.
To reflect this, the philosophy of all CMAT schools is:
- Achievement for all
- Valuing People
- A high quality learning environment
- The pursuit of excellence
- Extending the boundaries of learning
Where every child is a:
- Successful Learner who enjoys learning, makes progress and achieves
- Confident Individual who is able to live a safe, healthy and fulfilling life
- Responsible and Employable Citizen who makes a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.
Where the school is a:
- Hub for community activities and a place where people of all ages meet and integrate
- Centre for extended services for children, families and the community
- Source of immense pride for the whole community
Within this context, the purpose driving Stamford Welland Academy will be to provide high-quality learning for all so that:
Every member of our community is known, valued and supported to achieve in all areas at the highest level to become successful, confident and responsible for the pursuit of lifelong learning.
Each day at Stamford Welland Academy, we will live out our values by:
- Providing aspiration for all through high-quality teaching and learning and experiences
- Demonstrating integrity in everything we do
- Embracing responsibility through teamwork and strong leadership
- Showing understanding of all in every situation
- Encouraging all to show resilience in challenging circumstances
We will deliver the vision behind our purpose and values in the academic curriculum through the Stamford Welland Way
and in parallel experiences through the PLEDGES.
We are committed to the promotion of British Values through our curriculum. Further details can be found here.
Our values and vision is rooted in our work to deliver ‘Stamford Free School’. You can read more about this project here.