Stamford Welland Academy operates an online payment system called ‘Parent Pay’ which allows families to top up their child’s school meals credit balance and to pay for trips online using a secure website. The website is easy-to-use and offers families the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever they like.
We believe that online payments are the best way to make all school-related payments. Families and students will benefit in the following ways:
- Families will be reassured that payments will reach their correct destinations without fear of being lost.
- Students do not have to queue up to add money on to their catering balance or visit the Finance Office in order to hand in trip payments.
The families of all new starters will automatically be issued with an ‘activation code’ to enable them to start using the ‘Parent Pay’ online payment system; this should happen within the first two weeks of starting at the school. Should this not be the case, parents/carers are requested to contact the school’s Finance Office on 01780 761000 or email Finance@stamfordwellandacademy.org.
Please also contact the office, if you would like support to activate this service and obtain login details.
Further help is available from Parent Pay:
- Click here to register for your account – you will need an activation code from the Finance Office
- Click here for help and support with a range of activities like making a payment and requesting a refund.
- Click here for frequently asked questions
Any queries relating to the ‘Parent Pay’ website itself should be referred to the site’s helpline on www.parentpay.com.