Policies and Procedures
As Stamford Welland Academy is a member of Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust, many policies relating to safeguarding, student welfare, teaching and learning, personnel and finance have been established by the Trust Board and/or Policy and Scrutiny Committees and the Executive Committee (Principals’ Committee) and can be found on the trust’s website through the link below, whilst others are specific to Stamford Welland Academy and therefore are reviewed and revised by the Academy Council.
Financial and legal information about the academy can be found here on the trust’s website.
Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust Policies and Procedures
CMAT Policies established by the board of directors, Scrutiny Committees and Executive Committee (Principals’ Committee) that apply to all trust schools are available on the CMAT website – Click here
Financial and company information can also be found on the CMAT website – Click here
Policies and procedures listed on the CMAT website that apply to Stamford Welland Academy include:
- Charging and Remissions
- Freedom of Information
- Teaching and Learning
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Sex and Relationships Education
- Partnership for Learning (Home-School Agreement)
- E-Safety Policy
- Search and Confiscation
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural and Collective Worship
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety
- Admissions Statement of Principles
- PREVENT Procedures
- Physical Restraint Guidance
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions
Stamford Welland Academy Policies and Procedures
Our Ethos and Values statement can be found on this website here.
Policies, procedures and protocols specific to Stamford Welland Academy are listed below.
- Special Needs and Disability Policy
- Governors Minutes and Papers Policy
- Admissions Policy for September 2016 Entry
- Admissions Policy for September 2017 Entry
- Admissions Policy for September 2018 Entry
- Behaviour Policy
- Registration of Students Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- SWA Homework Protocol
- SWA Marking Protocol
- SWA Student Presentation Protocol
This academy and the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our policies and procedures are based on the most recent government guidance and best practice. The following are documents that inform our practice.