Emily Hales from Malcolm Sargent Primary School. Well done Emily for correctly answering all the questions on our feedback form from our Open Day on 8th October 2014. Emily picked up her prize from our principal, Mr. A.Partington today.
The questions were:
1. Which language, predominantly spoken in northwestern China, is offered at Stamford Welland Academy?
2. What is the name of the role in each of the three Houses, more commonly referred to as ‘The House Mum’?
3. What do the letters in PLEDGES stand for?
4. What time does Session 6 end?
5. Which famous gymnast did our Year 10 Gold Sports Ambassadors meet in September?